Thursday, July 26, 2012

Some Random Post

Today is very random because i got a lot of things i want to share or to record here in my blog for some memories. 

Random 1 : Job Interview

This morning, i went for an interview somewhere at Raffles Place. It's a Pub, something like Harry's but more crowded (literally the place is small compare to Dempsey that's why it looks crowded for me). Before i went for this Interview i already searched the place in Google, One things that makes me happy is, I saw that they are selling San Miguel Beer ( a product of Philippines) in their Draught. That makes me proud! HAHAHA, but I actually forgot to double check it during my Interview. 


Based on the email that i received from the owner itself, he is quite a cool boss but i got a bit of shock when i already met him. He is the type of person who is Straight Forward, the questions that he asked about my previous job and how did i met my husband, what is my husband doing and where is he working. He also asked me how many times i get sick and a lot more things. He told me that i am a Honest person because i told him what are the upcoming events in my life. Hopefully, the result from MOM will be okay so i can start working to that place. Oh and i even met a "Future" co-worker who is a Filipina like me, and her name is Geraldine. 

Random 2 : Room for Rent

Yup, we already kicked out our previous tenants for some ISSUES and we are  actually looking for a new Tenants. We actually found someone who is willing to pay more than the previous tenants paying us. The good things i know them and they are Filipino which i think it's easier for me to handle. 

Now, the problem is last night my friend message me that they are not going to rent the room for some personal issues after an hour the other friend told me that they are still going to rent the room and in fact this morning my friend called me and told me that this other friend of ours, will come down this afternoon to pass me the partial deposit money. BUT apparently the final decision is they are not going to rent the room. i even confirmed this to another friend, but this another friend is willing to rent the room but he is still looking for someone who wants to share the room with him. Now, I am looking for another person who is looking for a space. 

I don't think i will let my other friend stay here if he changed his mind again. he is no consistency. Haiz. good thing the other friend is quite nice and understand my situation. so hopefully we can find someone who wants to share a room with him.

Random 3 : Fringe 

Finally, i decided to cut my fringe on my own. it looks okay this afternoon, but when i noticed that i can cut a bit more i accidentally cut my left sideburn in a very awkward length. Such unlucky day for me. 


So, i'm wearing my headband now in that position just to cover up my sideburn.

As you can see my fringe is something like that. and i just realize that it's not obvious. Damn, wasted effort.

Can you see that short hair? it's still quite bright here so it's not obvious. 

THIS WHOLE PICTURE THINGY IS A DAMN FAILED!

Random 4 : Hubby is still SOUR.

From the title itself, that is my new dilemma which i'm still trying to figure out why???

No comments:

Post a Comment